A superior facial sunscreen for oily and acne prone skin with an 8h anti-shine effect.
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 50+ is an everyday facial sunscreen for oily and acne-prone skin. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters 1 for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. The sunscreen for oily skin also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Sebum-regulating Oil Control technology with L-Carnitine and absorbing micro-particles gives skin an immediate dry touch finish and a long-lasting anti-shine effect of up to eight hours.
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 50+ is unperfumed and has an ultra-light, non-greasy texture. Clinical and dermatological studies prove good skin tolerability on sensitive and acne-prone skin.
How to Use
* Apply in the morning after, or instead of, your regular day care product
* High factor sun protection is particularly important if you are taking acne medication or have used a skin peeling product as both these treatments can make skin even more sensitive to the sun
* Can be used in combination with other Eucerin Face Care products such as those in the Eucerin DERMOPURE range
* Your skin is instantly protected from the sun – no waiting time required
* Follow with make-up if appropriate
Your review is submitted for approval.
Step 1: Cleanser
The most important step of any skin care routine is cleansing your skin.
Step 2: Toner
Once your skin is clean and free from any makeup, dirt, and oil, we suggests you follow with a toner
Step 3: Serum
A serum may be able to help give your skin care routine a boost, controlling oil and offering a few added benefits along the way.
Step 4: Eye treatment
Like moisturizers you use on your face, eye creams and serums include skin-restoring and replenishing benefit ingredients to help hydrate, reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles and defend against UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
Step 5: Acne Treatments & Moisturizers
This step will depend on your specific skin concerns.