The Purest Solutions
Exfoliating Salicylic Acid Cleanser
0.5 % Salicylic Acid, 1% Niacinamide
It relieves the skin by removing dirt and makeup residues, supports the skin in maintaining its natural barrier by repairing rough skin texture, reduces oily appearance by balancing the sebum ratio in the skin.
- Oily and combination skin
- Cleaning and regeneration need
- Pimples and acne prone skin
- Pore and dark spot problems
Usage: Before using the product wash your skin with pure water then apply sufficient amount of product to your skin with circular motions. Finally rinse your skin with water. It is recommended to use in AM and PM routine.
You can use it twice a day in morning and evening routines. Wet your skin with water before using the product. Then apply a sufficient amount of product to your skin by gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse your skin with plenty of water after the application.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid is an anti-inflammatory agent and is a colorless beta-hydroxy acid. It removes dead cells from the pores and skin surface by exfoliating. It also promotes new cell growth on the skin while clearing and smoothing the skin from spots.
- Green Tea Extract: It is effective in soothing the skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory structure. It is supportive in regulating sebum secretion and reducing the appearance of oily skin.
- Niacinamide: It is effective in strengthening the skin barrier, balancing sebum secretion and renewing the skin. It helps the skin to gain a luminous appearance by reducing hyperpigmentation. It has a protective feature against loss of elasticity by protecting the skin against photo-aging.
- Zinc PCA: Helps to balance sebum secretion and regulate skin flora. It is effective in the regeneration of the skin by taking part in the moisture and energy metabolism of the skin.
Your review is submitted for approval.
Step 1: Cleanser
The most important step of any skin care routine is cleansing your skin.
Step 2: Toner
Once your skin is clean and free from any makeup, dirt, and oil, we suggests you follow with a toner
Step 3: Serum
A serum may be able to help give your skin care routine a boost, controlling oil and offering a few added benefits along the way.
Step 4: Eye treatment
Like moisturizers you use on your face, eye creams and serums include skin-restoring and replenishing benefit ingredients to help hydrate, reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles and defend against UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
Step 5: Acne Treatments & Moisturizers
This step will depend on your specific skin concerns.