Intensive Hydration Serum Hyaluronic Acid %2 + B5 30ml - The Purest Solutions
The Purest Solutions
Intensive Hydration Serum
Hyaluronic Acid %2 + B5
This formulation provides two-fold effect in terms of protecting the moisture of the skin and softening the skin surface. Thanks to the rapid penetration and water retention feature of Panthenol (B5), which increases surface hydration of the skin.
• All skin types that need moisture
• Skin that needs restorative anti-aging care mature skin
• Dry skin
HOW TO USE?
Gently apply to your skin in AM and PM routines after cleansing. There is no need to rinse after application.
- Hyaluronic Acid : A combination of four types of Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) with different properties, Hyaluronic Acid, accurately targets different layers of the skin by creating a three-dimensional network for moisturizing and plumping the skin. In this way, by providing multi-dimensional moisturization of the skin, it is effective in gaining elasticity effectively.
- Panthenol B5: Acts as both moisturizer and a humectant, helping to moisturize skin and lock in moisture.
- Prebiulin: A prebiotic moisturizer that helps balance skin microbiota. It is also effective in rearranging the skin flora.
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Inulin, Panthenol, Glycerin, Fructose, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose, Erythritol, Carrageenan, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate.
Your review is submitted for approval.
Step 1: Cleanser
The most important step of any skin care routine is cleansing your skin.
Step 2: Toner
Once your skin is clean and free from any makeup, and dirt, we suggests you follow with a toner
Step 3: Serum
A serum may be able to help give your skin care routine a boost of hydration.
Step 4: Eye treatment
Like moisturizers you use on your face, eye creams and serums include skin-restoring and replenishing benefit ingredients to help hydrate, reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles and defend against UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
Step 5: Moisturize
Moisturizers improves skin hydration and increases stratum corneum water content by directly providing water to the skin from their water phase and increasing occlusion to reduce trans-epidermal water loss, it also covers small skin fissures, provides a soothing protective film and protects skin from friction.
Step 5: Sun Protection
Any time of year, UV radiation can affect the skin and permanently damage it. Sunburn and hyperpigmentation can result from excessive exposure to the sun’s UV rays since they deeply enter skin cells and interfere with the delicate process of skin cell renewal. Premature aging and skin elasticity loss are other effects of sun exposure.