Intensive Pore Tightening & Lightening Serum Niacinamide %5 + Zinc Pca %1 30ml - The Purest Solutions
The Purest Solutions
Niacinamide %5 + Zinc Pca %1
Intensive Pore Tightening & Lightening Serum
Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, aims to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, balance skin tone inequalities and create smooth skin texture. It helps strengthen the skin barrier and give the skin a healthy appearance.
- Skin with oily and pore problems
- Oily skin prone to acne
HOW TO USE?
Gently apply to your skin in AM and PM routines after cleansing. There is no need to rinse after application.
- Zinc PCA: Helps balance sebum secretion and regulate skin flora. It is effective in the regeneration of the skin by taking part in the skin’s moisture and metabolism energy.
- Niacinamide: It is effective in strengthening the skin barrier, balancing sebum secretion and regeneration of the skin. It helps the skin gain a brighter look by reducing hyperpigmentation. It protects the skin against photoaging and protects against loss of elasticit.
- Salix Purpurea Bark Extract : The herbal active ingredient obtained from willow tree bark shows salicylic acid-like effect on the skin, it is soothing and anti-bacterial.
- Amur Mushroom Tree Extract: It known with its antibacterial and anti-oxidant abilities, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, herbal active has been used for the regeneration process of the skin in Japan, Korea and China for centuries.
Ingredients: Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Zinc PCA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Salix Purpurea Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Acetate, Sodium PCA, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cellulose, Erythritol, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin
Your review is submitted for approval.
Step 1: Cleanser
The most important step of any skin care routine is cleansing your skin.
Step 2: Toner
Once your skin is clean and free from any makeup, dirt, and oil, we suggests you follow with a toner
Step 3: Serum
A serum may be able to help give your skin care routine a boost, controlling oil and offering a few added benefits along the way.
Step 4: Eye treatment
Like moisturizers you use on your face, eye creams and serums include skin-restoring and replenishing benefit ingredients to help hydrate, reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles and defend against UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
Step 5: Acne Treatments & Moisturizers
This step will depend on your specific skin concerns.