Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream helps visibly improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Pure Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, Natural Oils, Collagen, Elastin and Lutein keep skin moisturized and supple for 48 hours allowing skin to stretch more easily. Widely recommended for stretch marks during and after pregnancy or weight fluctuation. This cream concentrate formula is ideal for stretch mark prone areas such as tummy, hips, thighs and bust.
- Cocoa butter stretch mark lotion helps visibly improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks from pregnancy or weight fluctuation
- #1 Stretch Marks Brand in the US*, over 98% of women saw improved skin elasticity, texture and tone**
- Made with COCOA BUTTER and SHEA BUTTER to soften, smooth, and plump skin, VITAMIN E to support moisture retention, LUTEIN to improve hydration and support stretching skin, ARGAN OIL to soften and condition skin, ALMOND OIL to deeply moisturize, and COCONUT OIL, extracted from raw coconut, to support healthy, supple skin
- Dermatologist approved, hypoallergenic, and free from mineral oil, parabens, and phthalates
- 48-hour moisturizing cream targets stretch mark-prone areas such as tummy, hips, thighs, and bust and works well with all skin types, including sensitive skin
Palmer's Massage Cream helps improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. This cream concentrated formula is ideal for stretch mark prone areas such as tummy, hips, thighs and bust.
- Argan Oil
- Shea Butter
Free of Mineral Oil, Parabens and Phthalates
Helps Reduce the Appearance of Stretch Marks
Health Concern: Dryness;Stretch Marks
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol (Lanolin), Stearic Acid, Bentonite, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soluble Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Caramel, Fragrance (Parfum).
Tips / How to use
- It's recommended that pregnant women begin using this special formula as soon as they know they're pregnant,
- to prevent as much damage as possible.
- It should be rubbed all over the stomach, hips, thighs and breasts to help prevent scarring.
- Tip: Layer over Palmer’s Massage Lotion.