Oil Control Toner 2% BHA Salicylic Acid 200ml - The Purest Solutions
The Purest Solutions
Oil Control Toner
2% BHA Salicylic Acid
It targets to control the sebum on the skin to clean and prevent blackheads and enlarged pores with the simple ingredient Salicylic Acid. It purifies oil, dirt, comedones, make-up residues and dead cells from the skin.
- Enlarged and clogged pore problem
- Uneven skin tone and dark spot
- Regeneration need
- Acne and acne scar
HOW TO USE?
Take a bit of product to your hand or cotton. Apply to your cleansed and dry skin. Does not require rinsing after application.
- Salicylic Acid(BHA): Salicylic acid is an anti-inflammatory substance and a colorless beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) it exfoliates and removes dead cells from inside pores and on the surface of the skin. It also encourages new cell growth by removing old skin while clearing the skin from blemishes and smoothing the skin.
- AHA Concentrate: It is a combination of various fruit acids; citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, gluconic acid, glycolic acid and tartaric acid, salicylic acid and ascorbic acid. It has the ability in removing dead cells from the skin surface. It has a gentle exfoliating effect and contributes to the renewal of the skin and a better appearance. It is not recommended for the use of sensitive skin due to its low pH.
- Glycolic Acid: It penetrates the skin effectively and quickly and shows exfoliating effect. It promotes cell regeneration and contributes to the skin's smooth, soft and hydrated.
- Tasman Pepper: Herbal active from Tasmanian pepper grown in Australia; It has a soothing effect in sensitive conditions such as irritation, burning, stinging and itching. It is effective in making the skin more comfortable by showing the immediate effect on skin rashes.
Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cellulose Acetate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Palmitate, Diglycerin, Allantoin, Maltodextrin, Papain, Azelaic Acid, Malic Acid
Your review is submitted for approval.
Step 1: Cleanser
The most important step of any skin care routine is cleansing your skin.
Step 2: Toner
Once your skin is clean and free from any makeup, dirt, and oil, we suggests you follow with a toner
Step 3: Serum
A serum may be able to help give your skin care routine a boost, controlling oil and offering a few added benefits along the way.
Step 4: Eye treatment
Like moisturizers you use on your face, eye creams and serums include skin-restoring and replenishing benefit ingredients to help hydrate, reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles and defend against UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
Step 5: Acne Treatments & Moisturizers
This step will depend on your specific skin concerns.